Sit down, relax ... then panic.
Terror is all around us and the enemies of America are always trying to find new ways to take us down. In this special report of "The Enemy Within," Stephen travels deep into the Malaysian pavilion of the Toronto Zoo to investigate those who hate us the most -- apes.
Richard Zimmerman, code name Monkey Man, is the head of the shadowy organization Orangutan Outreach that's responsible for giving primates iPads (or cyber weapons) to take us down.
"As soon as there is a combination of terrorist groups or others who have the tools, or have the know how, and have the connectivity, and have the desire to hurt us -- it will happen," says former White House adviser Richard Clarke.
With an iPad, Clarke says a hacker could get into the electric power grid controls, mess with the stock market -- and even cause trains to derail.
Take a closer look at these natural born killers in action, as they plot and train to take over America using these cyber weapons.
Click for the full image!
More information on Orangutan Outreach
• The orangutans need more iPads! Donate an iPad to an orangutan today!
• Getting a new iPad? Donate your old one to an orangutan today!
• The Planet of the Apes is upon us. Play your part
• Don’t let orangutans turn into hackers-- adopt one today!
• Learn more about Orangutan Outreach & Apps for Apes
Watch the special report: